* PLEASE READ MY COMMISSION RULES BEFORE FILLING OUT THE FORM*
* COMMISSION RULES*
- I have to right to refuse any material or project I feel uncomfortable with or do not feel like doing.
- PLEASE do not ask me to meet you to drop off a commission or just hang out and discuss projects. If I do not know you personally I feel really uncomfortable doing that and prefer to work on the work on our agreed paid time. This is not personal it's just business. I'm more than happy to discuss work with you through email, but other than that please respect my privacy and private life. It's how I prefer to work on personal commission projects not through publishers and bigger clients. Please respect that.
- I try to answer all the emails and messages I receive. If you feel your message got lost please feel free to send a reminder message , it does happen. I'm only human.
- For bigger personal projects ( for ex. books, comics, a lot of original artwork ) I charge by page rate. I don't mind quoting you, BUT please have a script ready and have your project polished a little bit so I can see if I really am a good fit and can get an idea of how much work it will be. My rates vary depending on the difficulty, due date, and size of the project.
- I have my own style. Please take a good look at my portfolio before contacting me. I will NOT copy another artists work or style. It's not me. If you like a certain artist then maybe you should hire them. What you see from me is what you get.
- If you request a commission of any pop culture figure. I have the right to reproduce the image as a print if I think it would make a great print.
- If you'd like to see me at an event or want me as a guest I'd be more than happy to see your proposal and pricing and see if it works into my schedule.
- I love donating pieces for charity. Please email me if you have an art auction and wanted to see if I can donate. I try to do as much as I can, but can not donate all the time. I do try though!